When we give up our hearts to God

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
junkeylee

When we give up our hearts to God

Post by junkeylee »

Let us then adore our Creator, and acknowledge and celebrate his goodness: let us offer up songs of joy and hymns of glory and of thanksgiving to the immortal God, and let our ears attentively listen to the harmonious voice of myriads chanting his praise. May we never despise or abuse the value of our senses, which have all been Moncler Outlet given us for the noblest purposes ! How we should dishonour the liberal bounty of Heaven Moncler Outlet and the admirable structure of our body, if we only employed our senses in the pursuit of vain pleasures, or in the gratification of sensuality ! Wretched and contemptible indeed is the man who has no higher delight, no more exalted feelings, than in sensual enjoyment; who is unacquainted with the exhaustless treasures of a cultivated mind !

The period will arrive when the pleasures of sense must cease, when the eye can no longer be gratified with the views of nature, the ear no longer receive the soft sounds Coach Factory Outlet Online of the flute, nor the taste be susceptible of its accustomed sensations. The time will arrive when all outward objects will no more interest or make any impression on the senses. How miserable then will be the lot Tiffany and Co Outlet of Moncler Jackets those who have basked in the sun during their youth, given themselves up to every species of sensual gratification, and neglected to prepare, by cultivating their minds, for the evil day, when their feeble and emaciated bodies are sinking beneath a load of infirmities, and when they will have nothing to rouse their mental energies, which have long since been annihilated, nothing to cheer and encourage their drooping spirits, nor any thing to Tiffany and co outlet satisfy their impotent desires. May we ever be enabled, through Divine favour, to make a proper use of our senses,

When we give up our hearts to God, we begin to answer the end for canada goose outlet which we were created, and enjoy a portion of that felicity which is reserved for the blessed in Heaven. How contemptible and insignificant are all the amusements of the world, when our hearts have been rejoiced and ameliorated, and our minds expanded Coach Outlet Online by reflecting upon God and Christ Jesus ! When I compare my imperfections and inability with the Infinite majesty of God, how little and humble I appear ; how my pride is lost and confounded in the infinity of Divine Perfection ! and how I long for the glorious period when I shall be more nearly acquainted with the everlasting God ! But am I sufficiently impressed with the inestimable advantages which the frequent reflection upon God will produce, in order to give me firmness to employ tiffany outlet myself in such a pleasing duty as often as I am required ?
Related articles:
at any rate a well-marked variety
Two British species are described