I will exchange those earthly enjoyments

For anything else related to Smart Keyboard
junkeylee

I will exchange those earthly enjoyments

Post by junkeylee »

Alas ! instead of filling my mind with this great and sublime object, my thoughts too often ramble upon trivial and perishable subjects: instead of fixing Coach Outlet my desires upon the meditation of Divine Wisdom ; instead of loving and Coach Outlet Online cherishing the bright essence and power of this Eternal Being, which unites every thing that is good, great, and amiable, and alone can make me happy; I perhaps feel no pleasure, but in the gratification of my senses; my affections are placed on terrestrial objects, and I only love things which are perishable, and which cannot contribute to my happiness. May my past experience render me more wise in future ! Tiffany and co outlet Till now, I have only loved and set my heart upon temporal things, which are still more uncertain and perishable than myself.

But Tiffany & Co Outlet at present, through the grace of God, my eyes are opened ; I perceive a Being which has raised me up out of nothing, which has given me a soul whose desires cannot rest short of eternity—a Being in whom every perfection and virtue are united, and to whom I will consecrate my heart, and devote myself for ever without reserve, and from whom I will ever receive all my consolation and delight. I will exchange those earthly enjoyments, which I have hitherto preferred to the blessings of Heaven, for advantages incomparably more real and permanently substantial. And though I still continue to make a proper use of the good things of this life, they shall never make me forget the love of God ; but whilst I use them, and whilst I feel myself benefited by their good effects, when not abused, they shall serve as a constant memorial of the goodness of God, and call forth my acknowledgments and grateful sense of his kind care and solicitude for my welfare. Whenever I partake of any outward good, I will say to myself, if I find so much sweetness in the Moncler Outlet enjoyment of earthly things, and being only acquainted with a very small part of the works of God, that knowledge is so delightful, how happy and glorious will be my state when initiated into the mysteries of Heaven, and favoured with a portion Moncler Outlet of the purity and perfection of God ! How great is the felicity of the saints, who Moncler Outlet see him as he is, and live in the constant participation of his divine communion.

If those pleasures which can only be enjoyed through the medium of a frail and perishing body have the power of Coach Factory Outlet so agreeably affecting my mind, what must be its delight and ecstacy when, divested of all its fetters and impediments, it has winged its flight to the regions of bliss, and uninterruptedly enjoys the pleasure arising from its own workings; never wearied with thinking, nor injured by incessant action ; but ever employed upon Tiffany Jewelry Outlet the sublimest images in the presence of the immortal God ! If the gentle rivulets that so beautifully irrigate the earth are so pleasing, if a ray of light is so vivifying, how admirable must be the great Source and First Cause of the torrent of the rivers, the Living Fountain of all joy and excellence ! how gloriously pre-eminent the Author of the blessed sun, the rays of which only have such great power !
Related articles:
I do not find any other
The above descriptions of these