hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

This is where you can share and download open skins for Smart Keyboard!
User avatar
hoon1256
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 am
Phone: hTC Sensation

hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by hoon1256 »

Screenshot_2012-04-17-00-09-43.png
Screenshot_2012-04-17-00-09-43.png (98.68 KiB) Viewed 31027 times
IT IS SENSE 4.0 skin for Smart Keyboard Pro

It's my 3rd work!

I wanna say it is just version 1.1, so I should mend more things!!

I think there is no option to select another color when I press keyboard.

It should be updated by SmartKeyboard Developers

just tell me your opinion or request

Email - hoon1256@gmail.com
twitter - Junghoon_Song

Change log
chaged alternative character color

#####can't make sense 4.0 skin anymore. I don't have any source file.#####
Attachments
sense4 v1.1 by hoon.zip
(34.1 KiB) Downloaded 14670 times
Last edited by hoon1256 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ezeygtr40
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm
Phone: Sony Ericsson X8, GingerDX 2.3.7

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by ezeygtr40 »

Nice 1...can u make for mdpi also? Plz?

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PROXIMO
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:07 pm
Phone: Wildfire

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by PROXIMO »

10x looks good, the only thing there is no other colour on key press, i have no idea how is the original

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
gartzen
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 am

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by gartzen »

hoon1256 wrote: I think there is no option to select another color when I press keyboard.
If you use the option to zoom in to the letter when you press it, that zoom in can't be skinned. If you disable that option, no zoom when pressed, then you can skin that press status.

Nice work by the way :P

Edit:
I've been using it a while and it's awesome. The keypress is the only wierd thing, if the zooming is disabled. In this video you can see the key in action, and the difference on keypress is that the letters in the keyboard go form white to green. Although the zoom in option looks quite similar to smart keyboard's.
Last edited by gartzen on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
zeehoony
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 am
Phone: iPhone

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by zeehoony »

GREAT JOB!! Thanks!!
User avatar
hoon1256
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 am
Phone: hTC Sensation

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by hoon1256 »

gartzen wrote:
hoon1256 wrote: I think there is no option to select another color when I press keyboard.
If you use the option to zoom in to the letter when you press it, that zoom in can't be skinned. If you disable that option, no zoom when pressed, then you can skin that press status.

Nice work by the way :P

Edit:
I've been using it a while and it's awesome. The keypress is the only wierd thing, if the zooming is disabled. In this video you can see the key in action, and the difference on keypress is that the letters in the keyboard go form white to green. Although the zoom in option looks quite similar to smart keyboard's.
Actually I use SENSE 4.0 on my Sensation!! Even though I use it, there is no option to change color when I pressed keyboard (may be you could know how it works through skin.xml file)
User avatar
hoon1256
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 am
Phone: hTC Sensation

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by hoon1256 »

ezeygtr40 wrote:Nice 1...can u make for mdpi also? Plz?

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
OK!!! I'm gonna make it!
gartzen
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 am

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by gartzen »

Ok. So I have been doing some research, and the only theme that has a different color for the letters when the are pressed is the iPhone skin that comes with smart keyboard. Every custom skin has the same color for pressed and not pressed key.

So I guess the only one that can help here is the coder himself.

It's a pity, because your skin looks really great. But for those of us who don't like the popup system, it's too hard to see if we're pressing the keys we want.
ezeygtr40
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm
Phone: Sony Ericsson X8, GingerDX 2.3.7

Re: Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by ezeygtr40 »

hoon1256 wrote:
ezeygtr40 wrote:Nice 1...can u make for mdpi also? Plz?

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
OK!!! I'm gonna make it!
Thanx for ur effort! :grin:

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
Arnas
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 am

Re: hTC Sense 4.0 Skin v1.1 for HDPI

Post by Arnas »

Image

Hi, i want help to create nice skin :) here is my Sense 4.0 HTC One S keyboard. When you click any button, it will seems like "Shift" button. I hope it will helps you :)
Post Reply